Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Janvi Kalra

I'm headed to Darthmouth College, USA.

I like to understand how things work and hope to pursue a career in engineering. I look forward to exploring the resources offered in college, ranging from brilliant professors to cutting-edge research opportunities. As much as I am fascinated by science, I also plan to pursue a minor in some form of humanities.

At SAS, I participated in a variety of activities from Debate and Model United Nations to service clubs and the Catalyst Fellowship. However, what I will miss most, is SAS's warm community. From my peers to teachers to alumni — everyone I have reached out to has enthusiastically guided me in my journey.

SAS taught me that in every area there are always people more skilled than oneself, and so there is always someone to learn from. By observing and seeking guidance from the more experienced, we in turn improve our own abilities. This culture of excellence motivated me during my four years at SAS.

I am ever thankful to the teachers at SAS who make this school special. Common among all SAS teachers is a desire to help their students to succeed.They go the extra mile to help us outside class hours and care about our personal well being. They're more like friends –– making every classroom come alive with their banter and jokes.



from Singapore American School http://ift.tt/2vHMTse

No comments:

Post a Comment