Tuesday, September 11, 2018

36 Cute Fall Pumpkin Crafts for Kids to Make!

Click here to read 36 Cute Fall Pumpkin Crafts for Kids to Make! on Hands On As We Grow


Fall is the perfect season for pumpkin everything! Mix fun and learning with these cute pumpkin crafts for kids!

So many fun pumpkin crafts for kids to make! I’ve shared fun pumpkin activities to do with real pumpkins a while back, but I always find pumpkin crafts that I think are so adorable.

I had to share these pumpkin crafts for kids!

36 Cute Fall Pumpkin Crafts for Kids to Make!

There’s even a few pumpkin crafts that I found you can add in learning elements for kids too!

Kids can learn about mixing colors, counting and learning their letters, with a craft that looks so cute, too. How fun!

I love this time of year. I can’t get enough of these Fall crafts!

These adorable apple crafts for the kids are just too sweet!

Lots of pumpkin crafts for kids to create, including pumpkins with Jack-O'-Lantern faces! Plus there's crafty ways to get the kids learning with pumpkins!

Cute Pumpkin Crafts for Kids to Make:

I can’t get enough of the pumpkin crafts for kids! Can they get any cuter than this? I mean, really! Add a face to the pumpkin to make a Jack-O’-Lantern, or leave it off entirely for an adorable fall craft!

There are even pumpkin crafts that mix a little learning in with all the Fall fun!

I told you those were adorable, didn’t it?

There’s just something about Fall that I can’t get enough of and it is definitely in the air now!

All of these pumpkin crafts are just so fun and sweet. I almost can’t pick which one I should start with!

What’s your favorite pumpkin craft for kids? Share your ideas in the comments!



from Hands On As We Grow https://ift.tt/2wPoMM0

No comments:

Post a Comment