Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Brandon Zitur

Keen to study business in college, I am currently enlisted for National Service in Singapore. At NS, I look forward to forging new friendships with people who all share an identity but come from different backgrounds. I am also looking forward to growing as a person: socially, physically, and mentally.

An avid sports fan, I will definitely miss the environment that SAS provided for its students. The academic atmosphere, the social landscape, and the athletic opportunities that are given to students are amazing.

Every athletics team member at SAS has inspired me. If I were to state just one lesson that SAS has taught me, it would be the value of friendships. These relationships have helped me overcome tough situations and shed light on new perspectives on a wide range of topics.

My favorite memory would be the first days of school every year. Seeing everyone after months apart always brings a smile to my face, no matter the year. A shout out to all the wonderful teachers, faculty, staff, and students that make SAS an amazing school.



from Singapore American School http://ift.tt/2tIiXPE

No comments:

Post a Comment