Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Grady Olson

I'm headed to Santa Clara University, USA.

For the last seven years, SAS has been this melting pot of people and cultures I have come to love and appreciate. The diversity is amazing and opportunities abundant. Whether you like sports, drama, music, or even something as specific as robotics or stage design, there is a club or an activity for you.

SAS is made special by all of the passionate and hardworking faculty and staff here. Every teacher I have had at SAS genuinely cares about the learning of their students and is more than knowledgeablein their subject(s) of expertise. I always know exactly who to go to in our community when I face a problem, personal or academic.

At SAS, I played soccer all four years of high school. My participation in the Migrant Workers Outreach Program, and in Peer Support, along with Interim Semester trips ranging from service in the Kalahari to biking across Western Australia, offered new and varied perspectives on many issues.

Whether I become a neuroscientist or a pharmaceutical sales professional, I am excited to be in Santa Clara for the next four years with all the opportunities that Silicon Valley presents.



from Singapore American School http://ift.tt/2eMEyje

No comments:

Post a Comment