Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Gabriella Zhao

I will be taking a gap year to dedicate myself to United Singapore, addressing integration through campaigns in effort to combat the National Identity Crisis.

Having attended seven different schools, with four different curricula, I can pretty confidently say that the environment at SAS exemplifies what it is like to be among the best of the best. An opportunity to pursue passions, and the amazing support from the school administration is what sets this school apart. It upholds the American value in that it's truly a land of opportunity.

Building United Singapore from scratch, seeing everything I once spoke about manifested in front of me, is my proudest accomplishment so far. My ultimate goal is to ride the tide of revolution against discrimination and hatred between culturally diverse groups of people by adapting United Singapore's ideology of integration and unity on a global scale. Taking a gap year was never part of the plan, but this organization fuels my passion and I would like to take it a step further.

In the future, I plan to study international affairs or political science, and be an ambassador for global issues like integration and poverty alleviation



from Singapore American School http://ift.tt/2uw1Qzk

No comments:

Post a Comment