Monday, June 25, 2018

Rebecca Kuehn

I'm headed to Rollins College, USA

Screams, tears, huddles, and hugs. The IASAS volleyball finals against International School Manila will forever be etched in my mind as a favorite SAS memory. As I head to Rollins College on academic and athletic scholarship, I am excited to compete at the NCAA college volleyball level.

SAS is renowned for academic rigor and students who take pride in their grades. I feel SAS prepared me for the academic transition into college. Typically, college is notorious for being a challenging jump academically, but I'm confident that SAS has given me the skills to make this leap. Through the Catalyst program, I have developed skills that are applicable in the real world, such as networking and project management. I believe that SAS has built a great foundation for me as I transition into college.

Kudos to Mr. Criens for fueling our school with a drive to represent what it truly means to be an Eagle. He inspires all students to be leaders in whatever way applicable to their lives and dedicates himself to the growth of students and has inspired me to do the same.

At Rollins, I am looking forward to numerous things—courses that will dictate the career path of my future, interests and classes that genuinely intrigue me, and most importantly, change.

I can't wait to meet new people and develop more independence with a different lifestyle.



from Singapore American School https://ift.tt/2yDR5Pj

No comments:

Post a Comment